Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course for?
1. Anyone who wants to take better photos
2. Beginners who want to become skilled photographers
3. Anyone wanting to document their lives in a more beautiful way and share it online
4. Amateur photographers wanting to improve their skills and create a business
5. Anyone who wants to learn how to edit photos professionally
6. Anyone who wants to make money with photography
7. Small businesses that want to take better product photos for their website
8. Bloggers who want to gain more traffic to their blogs using the power of photography on Pinterest
9. Bloggers who want to up there Instagram game by taking better photos and learning better strategies to get engaged followers.
I have other questions before I enroll, where can I contact you?
You can send me a message to email@example.com and I'll get back with you immediately afterwards! Don't hesitate to contact me I'm super duper friendly haha!
Could I just find the same info for free online?
You could find it online for free, BUT, finding everything will get you very frustrated. That's why I want to take the guesswork, time consumption and frustration out of it completely by doing it all for you! Even if you wanted to do that you'll find missing pieces in the learning process that will definitely be even harder to piece together. I've been there and done that and I don't want you to have to do that. To Flat Lay and Beyond takes the guesswork out of it completely and walks you through learning photography step by step. I'll answer every question that you have...so say no to google and frustration. Say yes to easy to understand instructions that rocks!
Can we get feedback and support from you?
Yes of course! In every lesson I offer a comment section for you to comment anything you want in. I also offer email support so you can email me anytime you have a question!
Will this course be updated?
Yes! I always like to improve and update lessons when needed. When you enroll you will have lifetime access.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
What format is the course delivered in?
The course is delivered in mainly video format but I also included written key notes, cheat cheats, ebooks, workbooks and tons of exercises to help you really take your photos to the next level with step by step shooting processes. You will be able to download everything that Is covered in the course.
What will I get when I enroll now?
You will get the Welcome message and 4 EXCLUSIVE Ebooks that will take you through the basics of photography that I will later go over in full detail in each lesson.
The 4 EBooks are downloadable and here what it includes:
1. Finding your Photography Style Workbook
2. The Art of Styling and Composition
3. The Photography Composition Rule Book
4. Shooting in Manual Mode
What equipment will I need
You'll need a phone or camera (that allows you to shoot in manual mode). The lessons you'll be learning will help you with both. You'll need internet access to access all over the course curriculum.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
When I pre-enroll when will the course begin?
The Course will begin July 21th with the first official lesson on phone photography!